This "Tree of Life" Candle captures the tropical breezes of Far North Queensland, where native frangipani blooms linger in the air. The reusable tin features the artwork from the Aboriginal artist, Jacinta-Rai Ridgeway-Maahs, and is quintessentially Australian; from the scent, to design, to production. Breathe it in and be carried away.
- Size: 170g candle comes in a metal tin
- 100% natural soy wax
- 30 hrs burn time
- Lead-free cotton wicks
- No Parabens. No Silicones. No PEGs.
- Designed and made in Australia
- Comes beautifully Gift Boxed
- Tin can be re-used as storage (coins, jewellery, etc)
- A portion of the sale goes to the artist
- Member of the Indigenous Art Code
- Australian-owned and operated company